BConnected allows you to use your
BCycle Annual Membership at any participating BCycle location!
Participating Systems: ArborBike, Austin B-cycle, Aventura BCycle, AvMed Rides, Battle Creek B-cycle, Boulder B-cycle, Bublr Bikes, Charlotte B-cycle, Cincy Red Bike, columbike, Denver B-cycle, Des Moines B-cycle, El Paso B-cycle, Fort Worth Bike Sharing, Great Rides Bike Share, GREENbike, Greenville B-cycle, Heartland B-cycle, Houston B-cycle, Jackson County BCycle, Kansas City BCycle, Link Dayton Bike Share, Madison BCycle, McAllen B-cycle, Nashville B-cycle, OKC Spokies, Pacers Bikeshare, Rapid City B-cycle, San Antonio B-cycle, Spartanburg BCycle. Stay tuned for more cities to join!
Click here for more info about this program.
How to use this feature:
- Bring your B-card and credit card that is linked to your Nashville B-cycle annual membership to the city
- On your first visit to a participating system, select BConnected when identifying your user type at the kiosk.
Enter the phone number associated with your membership. Then enter the code to verify your account.
Swipe your credit card and accept the user agreement and usage fees.
Voila! – You are ready to ride a B-cycle!
- All subsequent checkouts can be done using your B-card at the dock!
The fine print:
- The system rules and usage fees are charged by the program where the trip took place.
- The customer service team at the visiting city can assist you while you ride.
- Bikes should not move between systems-- don't ride your bike back to your home system!